Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Treasury Tuesday

How's your week going? So far, so good for me. I have walked off 10 pounds in less than a month. I know! I'm eating smarter and I make sure I walk about 60 minutes a day. Not all at once, of course. I do have a life (yeah right!). But I walk 15 minutes in the morning when I get up, then 15 minutes at lunch, then 30 minutes on the treadmill after work. Broken up, it really isn't that bad.

The Boy Child (as I affectionately refer to him sometimes) will be home in less than a week! So excited for that. I swear, the summers get longer and longer. Really, they don't, because he spends less time at his dad's every year, but it feels long. And he will be starting middle school this year. Scary! But I know he will do well and he is looking forward to another year of dance!

So, today is Treasury Tuesday! Since we are smack dab in the middle of NFL preseason, I needed to find some wonderful football gifts.

Handmade Houstan Texans symbol large button earrings
  • Texas A&M Gig Em Aggies Deco Mesh Wreath
  • NFL Steelers Black and Yellow Tutu & Shirt Set with Detachable Hair Bow  24M
  • Children's Nursery Art Teddy Bear Print UCLA Bruins Football 8 x 10
  • 3 Kansas City Chiefs Mosaics plus bonus
  • Green Bay Packers nesting doll matryoshka 5 pc - free shipping
  • Kentucky Wildcats  "State Heart" wall art, handcrafted wood with official team colors
  • Crystal Football Earrings with Tigers
  • Washington Redskins iPhone 4 Case, iPhone 4 Cover, iPhone 4s Cover, iPhone 4s Case
  • Ohio State necklace with OSU letters . .. Long ... faux pearls
  • MN VIKINGS (a1) Bottle Cap Images 4x6 Bottlecap Collage Scrapbooking Jewelry Hairbow Center
  • LET'S PLAY Some FOOTBALL Baby Hat /0 - 3 months (Ready to Ship)
  • Football Print Custom- Personalized Coach'sGift- Boys Room Decor Poster Print - 11 x 14
  • little sister football custom shirt
  • I Have No Life, My Son Plays Football Hot Fix Iron On Rhinestone Transfer
  • Girly Football Pettilegs Ruffled Legwarmers - U Pick Ruffle Color
  •  
    Always,
    Hoping for Sales

    No comments:

    Post a Comment