Wednesday, August 29, 2012

New Option on Etsy

Happy Wednesday, friends. Hope everyone is having a good week.

I am pleased to announce that in addition to all the changes and updates to the listings on my shop, I am also part of a test group that will allow buyers to select color and size. So, I have listed all the color combinations for Flip-Furs that I currently have available. While I can't upload pictures of all the color combinations to this one listing, you can still feel free to browse through the shop looking at the new colors. You can see the new listing here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/99284824/crochet-slippers-flip-flops-womens

Let me know what you think. Does it work for you?

I'm also exploring the shipping options for international orders. Right now, if I offer the same services I offer with domestic orders (Priority flat rate with delivery confirmation), the shipping will cost more than the actual item. Is it worth it? I will let my readers decide. I have already posed the question on the forums. One person suggested I put in the listing description that I do offer international shipping - just send a message for rates. So I'm curious what a buyer would actually like to see. Tracking information is the killer in this price. Suggestions?

I will be experimenting with Flip-Furs in the next couple weeks, hoping to make them better than ever.

A lot of changes coming to the shop. I'm hoping to have them all done by mid-September, then I will finish the stocking I'm working on. I also am planning on offering more items for the home, namely towels, pot scrubbies, more doily designs and I will be bringing back the shawls. Can't hurt, can it?

Have a great rest of the week!

Always,
Hoping for Sales

4 comments:

  1. One thing you could do to show the color choices you have available is to make a photo collage and use it in one of your photo slots (or two collages - one for the main color and one for the fur color). I use PicMonkey.com to make my collages. It's easy and free!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't thought about the collages. Maybe I will get one of each pair in a circle and take a picture like that. Hm....Thanks for the idea, Jen

      Delete
  2. That's so neat - I haven't been keeping up with all their big changes. I hope it works well for you!

    - Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping so, too. I like the idea. Let's hope they keep it!

      Delete