Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Treasury Tuesday

Happy Tuesday! Today, I decided to do something that I've never done before - I wore a pair of my Flip-Furs to work. I probably should have tried out my own product before I started selling them. Silly me. Oh well. I can already forsee some changes that will be coming, but all in all, they are comfortable. I took a picture with my phone. You get to see a picture of my ugly toes. At least they are polished.



I decided that I was going to put making new colors on hold for a little while. I am currently making myself a Christmas stocking. Cross-Stitching it, actually. I made one for my son years ago and I would like one to match. My childhood stocking will go in my memory box. I'll post pictures of the 2 stockings when I'm done. I've already had a gal at work ask if I would make her one. Sure!!!! I'll cross-stitch a stocking for you. I have no problems as long as you are willing to pay. I just have to time how long this one takes so I can put up an Etsy listing. :) Always thinking.

So, today is Treasury Tuesday, and I thought I would make a treasury of items from my friends at the Handmade Circle team on Etsy. I have chosen items that were listed in August.  Enjoy!

Free Shipping Breast Cancer Awareness Pink Lacy Lady Shawl Christmas Gift Warm Soft Machine Washable
  • Christmas Hearth Scented Double Wicked Soy Candle in Apothecary Jar
  • Black Orange Fower Hanging Ornament
  • Mix and Mingle charms - pack European/pandora glass charms
  • Recipe Box, Wedding Recipe Box, 4x6 Recipe Box, Hydrangeas, Custom Recipe Box, Housewarming Gift, Decorative Wood Box, Personalized
  • Christmas table topper, mini quilt, trip around the world
  • Orange and Blue Headband, University of Texas San Antonio, UTSA, Florida Gators, Syracuse
  • Handmade Wedding Card - Vintage Style Card for Wedding - Victorian Wedding Card
  • A tiny cube Japanese pouch/kinchaku with double drawstring
  • Any 3 Paper Rosette Mini Mixed Media Art Pieces-Your Choice
  • Brightly Colored Knit Afghan/ Throw in Pink, Yellow,Blues and Cream-  41 x 43 inches
  • Pink Flower hair, Bridesmaid hair accessory,  Bridal Fascinator,Flower puff clip
  • GREEN CRYSTAL CHANDELIER Earrings
  • Crochet Kindle Sleeve, Kindle Case, Kindle Cover
  • White cotton crochet lariat necklace with beads
  • Waldorf Inspired Awake/Asleep Mini Dolls, Two Faced Doll, Flip Faced Doll, Pocket Doll, 2OAK

  • Now, I have no idea if my promoting helps anyone. So, if you are a fan and you have bought something I have featured, please leave a note. If you have been featured, and your views are up because of my little blog, let me know! I'd like to know if I am helping. 
    Tonight is Dance Moms - I can't wait! Nothing is better than crafting and watching a guilty pleasure. Unless it is watching football and crafting. Football starts on Thursday with preseason games. I can't wait to watch my boys in Green and Gold!  Let's break out the jerseys and war paint.
    Time to go. Things to do, people to see.
    Always,
    Hoping for Sales

    2 comments:

    1. Your new photos on your shop look fab :). Loving the new brighter backgrounds :)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks. Trying to figure out a few more brightly colored combinations.

        Delete