Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Hump Day!

Happy Hump Day everyone! As my brother always says, today is the day you go up to a random stranger and hump their leg. Yeeaaaahhhhh, no. The work week is half over. Time to start thinking about the weekend.

So yesterday I posted that I was trying out my Flip-Furs at work. I was not happy with the result. I am one of those people how prefers a stable shoe, not a floppy shoe. So, I spent most of the day and evening thinking of how to improve my Flip-Furs to give them a stable sole. Flip-Flop soles. Just take off the plastic thong part. Yes, flip-flops aren't the greatest for your feet and body, but they will solve my problem. So, I took apart the pair I had worn yesterday and crocheted in a flip-flop sole. Soooo much better. Need to work on the uppers a little bit to get them tighter, but all in all, I think I have a much better product for my customers. Don't worry, prices will not change.

Feeling good about myself and the diet I am currently on. I have steadily lost weight and I am down 7.2 pounds after 2 weeks. Of course most of it is water weight, but I am walking at least twice a day for 45 minutes total. I might start sneaking in a lunchtime walk, too. Just enough to burn calories without making too much muscle. I know, muscle burns calories too. I will concentrate on building muscle when I start toning.

Well, that's all for now, folks.

Always,
Hoping for Sales

No comments:

Post a Comment