Thursday, August 16, 2012

So You Think You Can Dance Impressions

OMG! Last night's SYTYCD was dedicated to past performances choreographed by Mia Michaels. It was a treat to see new versions of these wonderful and Emmy winning dances. One of my favorites is Addiction, danced to Gravity by Sara Barielles. Cole and Lindsey performed this dance and I just have to say that I had goosebumps. You can view the dance here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zc_LaKEsTxs

Cole was phenomenal in this dance. His cold, uncaring depiction of addiction was spot on. I will go back and watch this over and over again.

Next week starts the Top Ten performing with All-Stars. I can't wait to see if Neil is coming back. He is my favorite by far.

Always,
Hoping for Sales

**If you are looking for my Thrifty Thursday post, I will post that later today**

No comments:

Post a Comment