Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Blonde Moment

Have you ever had one of those moments as a crafter when you buy the wrong material? I didn't look at the weight on a skein of yarn I bought until tonight and saw that I had purchase the Caron Simply Soft Light. I never buy Light. I didn't know they had Light! So I guess I will have to buy another skein or exchange it. *sigh* Might as well keep it. I'll figure out something. Maybe I'll use it for the tops of the Flip Furs.

Watching Dance Moms as I work on this order. Once again, I'm surprised at these moms who put their children through this. I would never put my son in a dance studio with an abusive dance teacher. He gets upset if one of his teachers makes him do a part over and over and over again. Sure, he probably won't make it as a professional dancer, but that's not what he wants to do.  And these moms are just evil!  Evil dance moms!

No comments:

Post a Comment