Tuesday, October 23, 2012

One of my favorite recipes

I shared this today with co-workers, and I thought it only fair that I share it with my few followers. This is a family recipe that has been passed down and is so easy, even I can make it. :)

Chicken Noodle Pork Chops - okay, not the official name, but I think it's a pretty good one.

1 family pack of thinly sliced pork chops
Season-all
Yellow mustard
1 can condensed Chicken Noodle soup

Trim the fat off the pork chops. Sprinkle with season-all and pan sear on both sides. When each pork chop is done, put in a glass baking dish (loaf size) and cover in mustard. Continue until all pork chops are done. Layering the pork chops on top of one another is okay. Pour contents of chicken noodle soup over pork chops. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-60 minutes. When the noodles are crunchy, the pork chops are done. Test it with a meat thermometer if you don't believe me.

I serve with spaetzle, but any starch will work.

Enjoy friends!

Always,

1 comment:

  1. Sounds delicious :D Thanks so much for sharing this recipe - I think David would love it!!

    ReplyDelete