Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Changes, changes.....

I know, I know. I missed Monday's Brand New Treasury. I know how much you all love seeing what new fun things I have found. Well, I did do the treasury. Just didn't post it here. Here is the link if you'd like to take a look: http://www.etsy.com/treasury/NjgzOTY2NXwyNzIwODQyMDIx/brand-new-monday-christmas?ref=pr_treasury. This week's theme was Christmas. I am looking forward to Christmas this year because I am hoping for orders.

As to why I haven't been posting? Well, I've been working on the website. I have a Weebly site that I am working on that will have it's own domain name. I will connect the blog to it, and it to the blog. Still keeping the blog on Blogger for now, but Weebly is slick. I am having a lot of fun designing it. The prices might seem a little higher on the website, but that's because I'm including shipping and handling. With Etsy and Goodsmiths, I don't have to.

Have I told you that I'm going to be at a craft fair next month? Well, I will also have a booth at an online craft fair (I hope). Once I get paid on Friday, I will be sending in my application for that. Little bit more exposure, which is always good. I'm hoping to have new business cards before the craft fair in Miesville, with the address for the new website.

A lot of things are going on right now. I am very excited. I can't wait until things start to fall into place.

Oh, I almost forgot - I had a sale this weekend. And a repeat customer at that. :) She bought 2 pairs of Flip-Furs in pink with a hot pink fur. So, I will have new pictures to show you soon. They are finished - just drying right now. This weekend I will be rhinestoning some jackets for the dancers who will be in Branson over MEA.

Have a fantastic day.

Always,

No comments:

Post a Comment