Saturday, October 6, 2012

Handmade shop of the Week

So, I belong to this team on Etsy called Handmade. We are trying to put the hand back into handmade and we are all artisans who sell handmade things.

So, we have started promoting a shop of the week. This week's shop is Prayer Monkey (www.etsy.com/shop/PrayerMonkey). So, congrats to Laura, and be sure to stop by her shop and show her some love!  She makes wonderful wire crochet pieces. If I only had the talent.

You can also take a look at the renovations here. I have started to work on the Flip-Fur page, which will have all color combinations and a way to shop for them right here! All prices include shipping, so if it looks a little more expensive, that's why.

Also, you can now find me on http://www.goodsmiths.com. Soon to come: my project list.

Always,

No comments:

Post a Comment