Sunday, February 8, 2015

Weekend wrap-up

How was your weekend? Did you have fun? Relax? Catch up on sleep?

This weekend I didn't quite get done everything I wanted to. I had planned on taking pictures this weekend of new products while the weather was nice. Yeah, that didn't happen. Yesterday I was focused on getting orders done and today the sun was out for a total of 10 minutes.   Oh well, I have next weekend.

But, most of my orders are done from last week and this weekend. I am currently working on the last one, but it is a bit more involved than I had anticipated. I am currently writing a pattern as I go for a balaclava for a customer since, as per usual, I can't find one that I like from the thousands of patterns out there. No biggie. I love a challenge. I'll post pictures once I'm done.

Until tomorrow,

1 comment: