Saturday, June 22, 2013

Featured Crafter - Sunshine and Vodka

Today's featured crafter is Paulette from Sunshine and Vodka. Paulette specializes in wedding bouquets and accessories. 




1. How did you get started? I started Sunshine and Vodka as a way to sell some of items that were collecting in my studio. I didn't want to be stuck making baby blankets or cards so I had to come up with a unique name. My two favorite things came to mind and it was born.





2. What is your favorite thing to make? I LOVE flowers. Embroidering them, creating bouquets with them and wearing them. 


3. How often do you just play around and create something new just for the experience? I do this quite a bit. I love the challenge of figuring out how to make something. The first round usually ends up in the "oops" pile and I get better and faster at making things.





4. Do you take custom orders? My entire business is custom orders. I love working with people, especially brides. It's not for everyone but I truly enjoy making someone's vision come to life. 





5. How can people contact you? (Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, email, blog) My facebook page, www.facebook.com/sunshineandvodka is a great way to send a message. I check both there and my Etsy store:www.sunshineandvodka.etsy.com, several times a day. This is my full time job so I am extremely devoted to my customers needs and respond accordingly.


For your special day, be sure to check out Paulette's shop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment