Monday, April 22, 2013

It all comes down to dance and my son

It truly does.

If I didn't have my son, I'd be pulling more days like today. Today I worked almost 11 hours. If it weren't for the fact that Josh has dance Tuesday through Thursday before 5 pm, I'd be pulling more of these shifts. And I can't work late on Friday because I will be on my way to another dance competition. Can't work this weekend because I will be at a dance competition.

I am a workaholic. I know this. It's why I have my Etsy business. That, and I love creating, but I am a workaholic to my soul. Always keeping busy. So if it weren't for my son, I'd have no social life. Don't get me wrong, the money is great when I can work this overtime. But I do like it when I get to clock out and come home to my little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment