Thursday, November 1, 2012

Life as I know it

I know, I know. I've been neglectful. I haven't posted this week's Brand New Monday treasury. I haven't posted much in the past week at all. I'm a bad, bad blogger.

I've actually had good excuses. I've been doing a lot of working lunches at my day job, so getting online to blog has been difficult. And you know I don't blog on the weekends unless there is something exciting going on.

If you've read previous posts, you know that on the 17th, I will be at a craft fair. My first real one! I'm so excited. Things to do. I have the new business cards designed with my website, I have a banner designed, though I might re-do it. Not really feeling it. Unless Mom makes me a purple table cover like I'm hoping. Then the plain white one I designed will be perfect! Designed mini-cards to put on my Flip-Furs. Finished all the Flip-Furs (finally) and I'm making kitchen scrubbies. I can do one in about an hour.

I already have the 16th off so I can pack everything, make sure everything is good to go and I have all the supplies I need. I have my card reader and a fanny pack. I need to start making my lists. Lists are my friends.

I will post my list making soon. If anyone has any tips, please let me know. I'm doing this all on my own. My wonderful mom is taking the boy-child for the day and they have promised to stop by at some point. I'm getting excited for this!!!! The fair is just around the corner. I'm hoping to sell at least 1 pair of Flip-Furs. Just one. Make back my money I paid for my booth.

Hope you all had a great Halloween. If you want to get rid of the candy without eating it, send it to the soldiers. They always appreciate it. Go to http://www.operationgratitude.com/ to get the information.

If I remember, tomorrow I will post a fun recipe for adults for Halloween candy.

Always,
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment