Saturday, February 15, 2014

Happy News

I am so happy to announce that the physical location of Jen's Tangled Threads will be moving! I have put in an offer on a house, and it was accepted! I am so excited! This just makes me want to get things going on the blog and with the shop.

In looking at my shop, things are successful in some ways. I am proud to say that my items are being featured in two shops in my hometown on consignment. I sell regularly to people I work with and to family. However, I need to build up my sales on my Zibbet site. I am hoping that regular posts from this blog with help with that.

I also have TwitterFacebook and Pinterest accounts. Through these I hope to bring more visitors to my Zibbet page and blog.

So I pose this question to my friends - How do you make your blog successful? Do these translate into success with your other webpages? I invite you to share your experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment